Mobile Marketing Services
Mobile Marketing services
Why mobile marketing services is important ?
By 2019, 63.4 percent of all mobile phone users will access the Internet from their mobile phone. Mobile traffic is responsible for 52.2 percent of Internet traffic in 2018 — compared to 50.3 percent from 2017. While the total percentage of mobile traffic is more than desktop, engagement is higher on desktop. Today due to technological advancement usage of mobile phone has increased. Mobile marketing services has also increased. The statistic shows the total number of mobile phone users worldwide from 2015 to 2020. In 2019 the number of mobile phone users is forecast to reach 4.68 billion. Percentage of all global web pages served to mobile phones from 2009 to 2018. This statistic presents the share of mobile phone website traffic worldwide. In 2018, 52.2 percent of all website traffic worldwide was generated through mobile phones, up from 50.3 percent in the previous year.
That’s the reason mobile marketing services has increased in the past few years. Mobile is easy to carry, easy to access and has multiple purpose. Today, mobile apps are more popular compared to desktop software and desktop tools. Our freelance mobile marketing services and strategies would be helpful in capturing mobile that is device specific audiences for achieving your marketing goals increasing your ROI, market share and market growth compared to competitors.
Mobile marketing tactics
Mobile marketing is a very effective way to promote your products or service, raise brand awareness, enhance loyalty of your customers and of course increase the sales. As a result, mobile marketing allows you to reach your audience virtually immediately. Mobile marketing services gives the user advantages, such as low cost, customization, and easy tracking, thereby reducing manpower while still giving the entrepreneur better business benefits and profits.
Our freelance mobile marketing services includes the following
- Mobile marketing strategies
- Mobile marketing consultation
- Mobile responsive website
- Mobile app marketing
- Mobile game marketing services
- Mobile App store optimization
- Mobile marketing services includes mobile advertisement media services
- Mobile commerce – Mobile shopping store
- Mobile search engine optimisation services
- Location based (inshore walkings for bricked & mortar business) – like restaurants, Retail stores, etc
- Mobile based video marketing services
- Other freelance mobile marketing services
One of the Mobile marketing services is mobile SEO, which is the practice of optimising your website for users on smartphones and tablets. Mobile optimization also includes making your site resources accessible to search engine spiders. Google’s Mobile-first Index ranks the search results based only on the mobile-version of the page. And yes, this occurs even if you’re searching from a desktop. Google’s Mobile-first index means that Google will start to put more weight on mobile UX signals.In other words, if mobile searchers bounce from your site like crazy, that’s going to put a damper on your rankings.
Do consumers search for local businesses with smartphone devices?
Mobile app & Games marketing services
With over 2 million mobile apps in the major app stores, getting your app discovered is one of the biggest issues facing mobile app publishers today. If you’re in the mobile app space, it’s important to understand the various methods for marketing your app.
Mobile app & games marketing is a part of mobile marketing services which is about interacting with your users through their entire lifecycle through mobile apps. Your brand and new brands are in the form of apps for your usage of smartphones and tablets. From when they first hear about your app, to when they become a loyal and regular user. The typical way to think of mobile app usage is as a sequence of stages, or “funnel”. Mobile app & games have regular updates with new features and bug fixed which is needed to be marketed to make people know that their apps and games has come out in a new form with updates.
App store optimization (ASO)
ASO is the process in mobile marketing services optimizing mobile apps to rank higher in an app store’s search results. The higher your app ranks in an app store’s search results, the more visible it is potential customers. That increased visibility tends to translate into more traffic to your app’s page in the app store. Depending on the mobile operating system app store varies. It is an organic way of marketing your apps and raking your app on the top inside the app store. Apps optimised with proper keywords have seen 2x-10x times increase in app downloads and increase in revenue.
- Google Android OS – Google play store
- Microsoft phone – Windows app store
- Apple IOS – Apple app store
Mobile marketing Services with Advertisements Option
- Banners ads – are probably the oldest form of mobile ads. Mobile ad banners originated from their web marketing ancestors and have survived their far more advanced rivals, such as rich media ads, for instance. They are usually embedded into a web page or application. Banners are often about images, not texts. The main idea of this ad type is to attract users from the host page to the advertiser’s website, page or app.
Mobile search ads: These are basic Google search ads built for mobile, often featuring extra add-on extensions like click-to-call or maps.
- Mobile Search ad extension
- Mobile Site Links: Mobile site links make it easy for mobile users to jump to specific pages of your site without wandering around. Site links are especially useful in mobile marketing, as it’s much more convenient for users on mobile devices.
Click-to-Call Mobile Ad Extension as a part of mobile ads: The click-to-call extension puts a “call” button directly beneath an ad. Clicking the button automatically generates a business’s phone number on a user’s mobile device.
Google Offers for Mobile: The Google Offers mobile ad extension lets advertisers post a discount offer or coupon beneath their ad. These special offers can capture the attention of users who might otherwise ignore an ad.
- Click-to-Download Ad Extension: The click-to-download ad extension is similar to the click-to-call, only instead of generating a phone number, clicking the “download” button takes users to the download page of the advertiser’s pre-selected app.
Rich media ads – It can include various creatives — audio, video, text, images or even mini-games. Rich media gives users an enhanced experience and helps developers to stand out in the massive crowd of ad publishers.
Local Ad Extensions: Local ad extensions are probably the most important extensions for mobile, considering that 1 in 3 mobile searches have local intent. Considering how many mobile searches are questions looking for a local solution, local mobile marketing needs to be a key aspect of your mobile strategy. Local mobile marketing extensions often involve a phone number or link to Google Maps.
- Universal App Campaigns help you promote your iOS or Android app to billions of users across Google—all from one campaign.
- Facebook mobile app ads – Installation ads, Interstitial, rewarded video, In-stream video, Native and full-width ads.
- Installation ads – General ads for making people download app taking audiences from social media platform to app store.
- Reward video – Deliver an immersive in-app ad experience providing users with an incentive in exchange for a completed video view within an interstitial experience.
- In-stream video – Deliver engaging, highly relevant video ads for your apps and sites with video content across desktop and mobile.
- Native – Native ads create a better user experience that maximizes your ability to monetize your app or mobile site.
- Interstitial – Used during a natural break in the user flow of your app, these full-screen, immersive experiences can be clicked to play or set to autoplay.
- Full-width ads – Easily switch from traditional ad formats to a size that fits the full width of your mobile site. Available to all mobile web publishers on Audience Network through header bidding.
- Mobile Retargeting ads – building ads for users who have engaged with the platform, but not yet installed the app
- Instagram ads as a part of mobile marketing services – story ads, app photo ads with CTA, Video ads with CTA, Carousel ads and collection ads
- Pinterest app installation ads as part of mobile marketing services
- App installation and app engagement twitter ads for installing apps.
- Mobile marketing services: App installation ads, revamped Story Ads via snapchat ads
- Apple app store search ads.
Mobile marketing with OR code
QR codes are scanned by users, who are then taken to a specific web page that the QR code is attached to. QR codes are often aligned with mobile gamification and have an element of mystery to them since users who scan they don’t always know exactly which rabbit hole they’re jumping down.
Scan the code to check our instagram profile.
Location based marketing and advertisements - Mobile marketing services
Location based mobile marketing services: ‘geo-targeted marketing’ or ‘place-based marketing’, location-based marketing delivers messages to customers and potential customers when they are physically close to your business.
Location Based Advertising (LBA) allows you to vary your marketing message based on where your target consumers are geographically. For instance, retail locations, weather, vicinity of friends, and transport routes, by knowing where your consumers are and how they usually behave, you can tap into their habits and also encourage them with offers and messages that make use your product and services provided to them, which relate to their location.It will be the most personal form of mobile advertising.